Aa
A
A
Close
Help! Brest pumps!!
Mamas!I have a smaller budget and I need to find a good Brest pump! We're shopping tomorrow. Any advice on good pumps. I have a single medela manual pump that my sister had for her son but I want to buy an double or an electric that hasn't been previously used! What have you mamas used and how do you like it? What do you recomend!!????
Cancel
5 Answers
Page 1 of 1
I got one from my hospital. it is a dollar a day, so pretty cheap, and because uts from the hospital its a really really good one. that way i didn't have to come yp with a large lump sum!
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
4484425 tn?1384231934
Check with your insurance before you buy because most insurances will cover the cost of one. Medela and Ameda are good brands but they are spendy. I've seen some ladies say some other brands but I can't remember what they were. Hopefully they will comment.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
I have insurance through the state.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
4484425 tn?1384231934
Look into it because there is a good chance they will cover one but it will need to be prescribed, which your Dr should do no problem, and come from a medical supplier or the hospital.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
287071 tn?1365196113
Did you check Craigslist?  You can buy new parts for an older pump.This is not necessarily recommended but it is economic! I have a hand-me-down pump from a friend and have bought new parts and it's been great for me.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Breastfeeding Community Resources