Immune Boost
Does anyone pump and feed their older children their breastmilk when they are sick?
My son is sick right now...runny nose, congestion, bit of coughing. I added a bit of my milk to his regular morning milk but I stopped giving him milk in general or milk products to help with his congestion.
Anyway, I was thinking of just giving him breastmilk to help him out. Will it help or do you have to feed it to them for lengths of time for it to make a difference?

He was a breastfed baby and I currently feed his sister.
I've done it with mine.
Do you think they need a significant amount or just like an oz shot here n there? lol
I've added my milk into things that he's been eating. Weirdly enough I pumped and gave it to him in a cup. He shook his head and handed it back to me! haha maybe it was the fact that it was still warm I'm not sure but I'm going to sneak it to him other ways! :)
My oldest son have a very poor immune system. He was 2 yrs 9 months when my second was born. I have him about 4oz a day of my pumped milk for about 3 months. I had to mix it with either his breakfast cereal or regular milk to get him to take it but it really boosted his immune system.