Mastitis?
I'm breastfeeding my 9 day old daughter, last night she slept from 12-6 and right through her night feeding, I woke up this morning to extremely huge breasts, and a sore lump in one of them, I'm worried it's going to turn into mastitis. I've breastfed her as normal ever since and the lump is still there, it's not terrible pain or anything, just a little tender when I touch it, does this mean it's definitely going to turn into mastitis or hopefully it will work itself out? Any help!! And if it does turn into mastitis, is the breast milk not good to feed my baby? I don't want to make her sick or anything. This was my BIGGEST fear breastfeeding, that or a clogged milk duct and I'm freaking out haha!
Nurse her as much as possible on that side, pump that side, use warm compresses, tylenol, heating pads, cool pads whichever makes it feel better.  Warm showers and baths are good too. Drinking the milk wont hurt her as clogged ducts or mastitis doesnt change the milk so no worries, it wont hatm her or make her ill.  With the above treatment it will most likely resolve.  Things to wat h for for u are flu like symptoms, body aches, fever.  Those are usually the sign of mastitis.  Ive had clogged ducts and mastitis many times.(nursed 3 babies) Feel better good luck.
I agree w/ the above advise but if these things don't work sometimes antibiotics are needed.