Milk supply!!!!
Hello everyone.... I'm about to start that INSANITY fitness program, and I was wondering.... Could my milk supply change from working out like those in the video? My son is only 3 months and about two weeks old.... and I want to breast feed him until his one... I haven't lost even half of my pregnancy weight that is why I want to do this program... but I don't want my milk supply do reduce or stop making milk. Can someone please help me. Thank you so much. :)
If INSANITY means EXTREME, then I would not go that route. Exercising is a great idea, but overdoing it may not be, given that you are feeding your baby. In any case, almost all of the weight is lost through diet. The exercise keeps you fit and looking great.
Thank you.... I was not sure on wether to do the program or not.
i agree. I just started zumba, it's been great so far!
I'm starting p90x (just started today) just to tone up. If it effects my supply I'm going to tone it down or eat more. Dieting can effect your supply if you are restricting your caloric intake. I just try to eat healthy and eat what I want. I'm two months post partum an at my prepregnancy weight, but I also only gained 10 pounds.
I was lucky in that I lost the baby weight very quickly. Except for five pounds, that is. That did not go away until I weaned the baby.

I am surprised you only gained 10 pounds. Usually they want you to gain more than that. But in the long run, I think the baby makes the decision. I have gained 16 pounds, 18 pounds, 25 pounds and 45 pounds. One of my daughters gained about 25 pounds for each of her two boys and about 60 pounds for her two girls. Go figure.
I gain 30 pounds from my daughter and 40 pounds with my son. I wish I could of lost at least those 40 pounds. :( I'm just so depresse. I feel and look so heavy I really don't know what to do. His about to be 4 months and I'm still the same. :(
I have hyperemesis and vomit constantly while I'm pregnant. With my daughter I gained 20 pounds, with the majority being at the end due to preeclampsia and swelling. With my son I gained ten pounds by 36w when my water broke. I was even drinking ensure daily to get enough calories in.
All of this is something men can't understand, even though they try.