Missing My Period After Stopping Breastfeeding
I just stopped breastfeeding my 5 month old about a month ago.  Before I had stopped bf'ing i got my period on March 10th.  I have not gotten my period yet and i am officially a week late  today.  Any advice?  suggestions?
It might take a while for your period to regulate.  if you're sexually active, I'd suggest using some protection b/c you can still get pregnant (unless you want to get pregnant).  
i stopped pumping mid january. got my first AF exactly 4 weeks later. now i'm 4 weeks late, since it's been 2 months. and unless immaculate conception is an option... i'm not pregnant. (i think...)
i'm still pumping and my baby is seven and a half months old and i've been off the pill for well over a month and just got my period a couple weeks ago and feels like im due for another i think ugh.... anyways i hear it can take a while for some people to even get thier period back everyones different id wait and see if you get it soon and if not then perhaps take a test if you think you might be pregnant other than that it could take a while for your body to get used to you having a period!
I too am wondering where my period is. My daughter is 8 mo. old. Five weeks ago I got my first period for about a day and half. She had started sleeping through the night and the breast feedings had slowed way down. I also started to supplemnent with formula. But since then she has been put on all formula for the last three weeks and still have not seen me period since June 19th. My loving husband had a vasectomy this past February, so I'm pretty sure I'm not pregnant. (unless his Dr. pulled a woops)( I know someone that has happened to) I guess I'll buy an ept. and relax with the fact that I just don't have my period. My son was born three years ago and I stopped breast feeding him at 6 1/2 months and the next day I got my period and it was normal from that day on.