Nervous about breastfeeding
I'm 30 weeks and I'm going to breastfeed because its healthier and less expensive but I'm nervous because what if she doesn't take it? And people say it hurts I really want to breastfeed I don't care if it hurts What are some tips on getting her to take it and making sure my breast milk flows properly?
Latch her on as soon as possible, dont give her anything other than breast..... i had everyone in the hospital having a go at latching my little girl on, my boobs  are no longer my own lol also if ur still not confident dont go home!!! Dont be afraid to ask for help and dont get stressed, u get stressed n baby wont latch on. Good luck hun, breast feeding is an amazing experience and its free!!! X
To help get your milk to come in let her nurse as frequently and as long as she wants. Your "real" milk won't come in until 2-4 days after you give birth. Until then you will have colostrum for her to drink. Drink a lot of fluids. Your production will be better the better hydrated you are. To help with sore nipples get some lanolin to put on after every time you nurse. Its completely safe for baby and can be found by breastfeeding supplies at most stores. To avoid some of the soreness it is important that she is latching on correctly. I would tell them right away when you go in to have her that you are going to be breastfeeding and want to see a lactation consultant.
My hospital offered a breastfeeding class, it was 2 hours long and saved me a whole lot of confusion.  See if  your doctor knows of one.
I 2nd tomorrow264.  Great advice.  The first time I gave birth, that hospital also offered a free BF class also.  My hospital actually asks, when I am in labor, if I will be breastfeeding and the breast is offered almost immediately after delivery once baby is cleaned up. You can also buy a book and read it while you are pregnant.  Arm yourself w/ knowledge now.

Good luck and don't worry!  It will be fine :)