Breastfeeding Community
Nursing bra quantities
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast feeding, breast and nipple care, feeding techniques, inadequate milk supply, nutrition, proper baby positioning, and work and travel issues.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Nursing bra quantities

How many nursing bras should I purchase? Any brand recommendation?
8 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
2020005_tn?1396821681
i bought 2 and hate them! i prefer a regular bra, buy one and try it out!
Blank
4154024_tn?1363759331
nursing bras are pretty expensive. when i was surfing the web, i came across some higher quality nursing bras that were on sale so i ordered two. these are wireless bras so hopefully they will provide comfort and ease in nursing.
Blank
I bought two inexpensive ones at Walmart. They make nursing my little one easy. I need to back and buy more!
Blank
I bought two inexpensive ones at Walmart. They make nursing my little one easy. I need to back and buy more!
Blank
4484425_tn?1384231934
Target has some that aren't too spend but I haven't tried them out yet. I recommend buying a couple different ones, trying them out and then when you find one you like buy a few of that one.
Blank
287071_tn?1365196113
I have some from Target and some from Motherhood Maternity - I don't notice a difference. they all work fine and are all reasonably comfortable.  Target also has nursing tank tops that I am a huge fan of - i wear them under hoodies or jackets and it makes feeding my baby when i'm out and about simple and discrete.
Blank
I didn't buy any until I was full term then I bought 2. About 2 weeks later I bought 4 more then afew weeks later again I bought another 3. You will find that your breast size will change and change again in the blink of a eye so don't go to nuts buying them to early. While I was pregnant I lived in those singlets that have built in support and wireless sports bras. Anything with lots of stretch was wonderful
Blank
4154024_tn?1363759331
thanks everyone for your valuable opinions. i already ordered 2 nursing bras but will stop there until lactation kicks in place. thanks again.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Breastfeeding Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
How to Silence Your Inner Critic an...