Pimple on my nipple?
My husband has HSV-1 on his lips.  I ended up getting it in my genital area about one year after we got together.  I have only had one outbreak (that was when I went to the doctor and found out what I had).  I do not have to take any meds to stop outbreaks.  It has been 4 years since the outbreak happened. I got a pimple on my nipple about one month after I stopped breastfeeding my son.  It was kind of yellowish and was a little bit sore.  After one day of having it the next morning I noticed it had popped.  A few weeks after that now I have gotten another pimple in the same spot.  It was yellowish again but hurt much worse that the first.  I was reading that it might be a blocked milk duct and that I should put something warm/moist on it.  I did that last night and after about 5 minutes I looked to see if it did anything and the yellowish stuff had started soming out.  I thought it might just be some infection so i got the rest of it out.  A good bit of yellowish puss looking stuff came out then blood and clear stuff as if it were some pimple anywhere else.  Could it be herpes?  I have been putting antibiotic cream on it.  It has been about 12 hours now and it doesn't hurt like it did yesterday.  It is still a little bit sore though but the area looks more normal now.  It's not red anymore.  Can you get pimples on your nipple?  My husband hasn't had a cold sore come up for 8 months now.  This is really driving me nuts cause we don't have insurance or the money to really go see a doctor right now!
It does not sound like herpes, but you should get in to the doc so they can culture it and get you on a antibiotic if necessary. It may very well just be a plugged gland but it does sound like it is becoming infected.