Watery stools
My baby boy is 2 months old and is breastfed. Most of his stools r watery and yellow but I noticed they get even more watery and more frequent whenever I eat dairy. Tried to avoid dairy for few days and he got much better but I am having hard time retaining from all dairy. Anybody else faced this? Could it be due to something else too or just the sensitivity to dairy. Would he outgrow it soon?
I would eliminate it totally and then ad it in one thing at a time to see what specifically is bothering your baby.  Good luck.
I had this same problem, I had to eliminate dairy. If he got better than I would say it was that. Dairy sensitivity is coomon when breastfeeding.
*common
Thanks ladies. Wasn't sure how common it was.
My two month old son also has dairy intolerance and I have also found dairy hard to avoid. I was recommended to use lactaid or silk as a replacement and so far it has worked.