Worried..
I am only 31 weeks and 5 days, and I know milk doesn't actually come in until a little bit after baby is born.  I am very very serious about breastfeeding, as I believe it's the natural and best way to feed.  I have had colostrum (sp?) since 16 weeks, but it's only a tiny bit and mainly only in my left breast.  Should I be concerned that breastfeeding wont be as easy for me?.. Will my right one produce milk even though it lacks producing colostrum?  Also, eventually I want to bottle feed with breast milk (pumping) so that my husband can feed her as well.  Should I strictly breastfeed for 4 weeks and then pump when I want?  That was my plan, but just want opinions.  Even after I start pumping I also still want to breastfeed as well.  Thanks!
I don't leak anything during pregnancy.  I have had and nursed 7 babies successfully and never had leakage and others sometimes describe.  Your will normally comes in about 3 or 4 days after you deliver.  Sometimes a little shorter time frame, sometimes a little longer but that is about the average time frame.  

No, what you describe does not indicate that you will have any problems nursing.  Good luck!!  You are almost there!!!
i barely leaked and was an over producer.

Hard to say what you should do with regards to when to start pumping because it seems as though everyone here has different experiences. Some ppl's babies get lazy once a bottle is introduced and have difficulty doing both, while others report their babies refuse the bottle. In general, a very slow flow bottle nipple is advised to avoid the lazy factor. However, it seems as though the rest may be trial and error or luck of the draw. I even had LC's give different advise. I do think the majority does advise waiting 1 or 2 months before attempting to introduce the bottle.

As for pumping, that also depends on the person. Some people rely on pumping after nursing to boost supply. Others need to pump to relieve oversupply. Often, moms feel engorged in the morning even after nursing. This can be a good opportunity to pump and then freeze to store. In general, it is advised to nurse directly as much as possible as that is what stimulates supply the best.
Thank you guys so much.  This is my first baby so I am all new to this.  I had no idea about using slow flow nipples but it makes perfect since.  I do plan on pumping as often as I get a chance which will be a lot lol.  One more question and this will probably sound silly.  Before your milk supply comes in what do you feed the baby?  
My milk came in after 2 days with my third baby - not sure about the others. I could hear right away my second baby swallowing in the hospital, but that was the collustrum.  The nurses in the hospital were incredibly helpful after I had my first child - helping with the latch, positioning, general support.  Don't be shy when seeking help/support. It's out there!

I've been able to pump when i've returned to work and my kids have always done fine going between me and the bottles.  I do remember with one though they didn't like the bottle at first but figured out if they wanted to be fed during the day that was the only way it was going to happen...  We've used Dr. Brown bottles and had success. There are different size nipples out there too which help control the flow for whatever age the baby is.  Those do make a difference.