alcohol
Wat are the rules on drinking & breast feeding i know not to feed them for 2hrs for every 2 units u drink but shud i pump & throw it or just leave it there im confused people are telling me different but wen i asked midwife she dint mention throwing it !
There are breastfeeding strips you can buy to test your breast milk, my lactation consultant said to throw it away if it had alcohol content in it, of course. So you can pump a little and test it, and if it's still positive for alcohol, wait another few hours and test again.
Wow thats brill were can i get these from i live in the uk? Thanks
Most drug stores will sell them, I'm not sure what stores you have in UK, but anything that sells extensive baby stuff will sell them as well!
My friend and I were curious and googled it. You can google a calculator for it and it's based on your weight. For me at 160lbs for 1 drink it would take 2 hours and 20 mins to get out of my system. That's based on a height of 5'3 but I'm 5'7 so it would probably be less time.
I googled the test strips & bought them online from new york lol id rather the strips so i know for certain but thanks, :)
Glad you found them!! I'll be using them with my LO too, if I drink at all after!