any advice from working moms?
My son is 3 weeks old and I plan on going back to work after the first of July. My son has been ebf so far. Do any moms have advice on storing and storing milk? Introducing my son to a bottle?  Also, I don't feel comfortable with the idea of pumping at work. Is that ok? I want to continue nursing after I start back work but am scared it will be to hard and that ill start supplimenting with formula instead. Any positive advice is welcome and appreciated.
start introducing the bottle now. 3-4 weeks is the perfect age because they are well established on the breast but not yet set in their ways. Its going to depend on how many hours you work if not pumping is going to cause an issue. If there is going to be more than 4-5 hours between when you will be nursing it for one will be uncomfortable but also it most likely will start to cause your supply to decrease.
I completely agree w/ tomorrow264.  I can't really add too much to that.  But good luck!