Breastfeeding Community
anyone else :/
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast feeding, breast and nipple care, feeding techniques, inadequate milk supply, nutrition, proper baby positioning, and work and travel issues.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

anyone else :/

Hiya just a question for u breastfeeding mommies,  do any of u always feel hungry? What did/do u eat for breakfast , lunch and tea plus snacks? I eaten 2sandwiches already and my belly still rumbling :-0 lol
9 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
3104777_tn?1363889249
yes! i have oatmean or cold cereal in the morning as well as a carnation instant breakfast as a morning snack then my lunch usually a frozen dinner, sandwitch or leftovers. afternoon  i usually have have a yogurt and a fruit then dinner and an evening snack with lots of water in between
Blank
757137_tn?1347200053
Are you gaining weight? If not, then I wouldn't worry about it.
Blank
Yeah Im gaining weight :/ I thought breastfeeding was supposed to help lose it lol
Blank
Eating oatmeal made with milk with a tsp of peanut butter mixed in. Some fruit like oranges that are packed with fiber and a cup of yogurt usually keeps me full till lunch. I too am hungry A lot. I've managed to lose weight also. Try to get enough protein and fiber in your diet... :)
Blank
889551_tn?1331946140
I feel like I'm starving half the time. Lol I constantly am snacking on something.
Blank
I'm not the only one then lol I suppose we can all blame are hunger issues on breastfeeding :)
Blank
757137_tn?1347200053
I never realized how lucky I was. I lost all my baby weight except for five pounds. When I stopped breastfeeding I lost that too. It may just be a matter of genetics. My whole family is naturally slim.
Blank
That's brilliant allmymarbles :) , Im quite gutted I lost my weight straight away after birth of my daughter it kinda just dropped off me lol but with my son I carried all round instead so it's harder to shift the weight now :/
Blank
287071_tn?1365196113
My appetite goes through the roof when I am breastfeeding!  I graze all day.  I try to eat a lot of protein as that will stay in my stomach longer. Carbs - things like breads/crackers will be digested quickly.  Cheese/eggs...  I eat a lot of granola bars too.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Breastfeeding Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
How to Silence Your Inner Critic an...