boob sizes
Hello! I know this may seem a little off but I really want to breastfeed. I am 36 weeks and I didn't really go up in sizes. I have no leaking but when I put on a lot of pressure to my nipple, a little bit of milk comes out. Am I support to be full of milk at this moment or after my son comes? First time Mom and all new to this. Please can someone help?
Milk won't come in until a few days after your baby is born. Breast size increase or lack of has nothing to do with your ability to breastfeed.
The best thing to do is make sure that all the nurses, midwives and doctors involved in your care are aware of your desire to breast feed and that you get your baby to your nipple as soon as possible after birth.
Good luck.
Well thanks!! This is my first child and some people tell me I am but I'm sure you've been there done that so thanks for the help. I'm just hoping I am able too. My grandmother wasn't able to because her body didn't produce the milk.. So I get a little worried. I'm worry to much my husband says lol.. Well thanks again!