breast feeding from one side only
My baby has been feeding from one breast only since her birth (she's 1 yr old now) and she has never fed from other side. Will it be ok now if i breastfeed her from the other breast ? is the milk still fresh and hygienic ? is it safe to make her drink from the breast that hasn't been fed since her birth ? (she's my first ever and only baby so far)
Why hasn't she fed from the other side?

If it's still making milk on the other breast it should be ok. I don't think milk spoils in our breast--it just clogs up. Even after a year our body can do amazing things. Give it some stimulation & pump a bit before giving it to her, and your body will do the rest.
No harm in trying, although she may get frustrated if it isn't producing much.
Thanks all ,i'll try that
Your milk will be completely safe.
I would definately encourage you to start on that breast and let your baby efficently remove the milk, and then offer the second breast since your baby will likely be hungry still since you may have to work on getting a supply or relactating w/ that breast. :) Good luck sister.