can i process my milk at 33 weeks pregnant
hi everyone im 33 weeks pregnant and my milk is already coming through my breast and nipple are in agony i read on the internet i could process my milk and store it but im wondering can i do it this early and how often do i have to do it i read that if i start processing it and dont continue to do it my milk will dry up is this true. could anyone let m know if i can process my milk this early if i have to wait i will but i dont know how much more pain my breast can take please help me
I posted on the april forum also, you shouldn't start pumping this early because it could put you in labor early.  If you really want to start early you should wait until you are at least 37 weeks, and that's only if you want to have your baby early, which isn't really a good thing.  Why do you want to start pumping so early?
Please, please do not pump. You need to avoid over stimulating your breasts right now. It is okay and totally normal to leak, but that should not be pumped.

Buy some nursing pads and keep your nipples clean. Soon enough you will be holding your little one ;-)
thank you everyone im not going to pump right now i will just have to put up with the pain i havent got long to go till my wee boy is here anyway so i think i can handle sore breasts thank you again everyone
I just wanted to add... leaking milk in pregnancy is a good sign! It means your body is getting ready to provide milk for your baby. VERY exciting! Good luck!