clogged vein while breastfeeding
i have been breastfeeding for 6 months. did it for 2 years with my older daughter and never had a problem. i have a clogged vein in my left breast and was told not to worry about it. the vein would stay clogged and it wouldn't work anymore and not to be concerned because i have many other veins. i feel this is dangerous and i am very scared. i got a second opinion and they said it would go away after breastfeeding. has anyone ever heard of this or had this kind of problem before?
Do you mean a clogged duct? A clogged duct should resolve with continued nursing, but should also be closely monitored for signs of infection such as redness, tenderness, fevers, chills, nausea, general malaise.

Sometimes a compress while nursing can help the clogged duct to open back up. It is not harmful to you or your infant. Oftentimes simple things can cause it such as an underwire from a bra, pressure on the breast while nursing, or nothing really at all.