first time mommy needing help
I'm 31 weeks and 5 days pregnant and this is my first pregnancy, I haven't started producing breast milk yet is that normal and if so when will it start to produce?
Most women dont get there milk till baby is here. Then its jst colustrum and milk fully comes thro usally after 3days.
Agree with above...with my first two there was nothing until colostrum for three days after birth then my milk came in...my third i had a little colostrum form 36 weeks and milk came in 2 days after birth. Don't worry colostrum is all baby needs for the first few days of life...its what help them get rid of the meconium in their intestines. Just make sure you nurse your baby on demand and your milk will come in and build a supply up just fine.
Don't worry at this point!  When you deliver make sure your intentions are clear to the staff there about wanting to nurse. I nursed all my kids very soon after delivery - this helps your milk come in. When the baby is first born try to have 'skin to skin' time (holding an almost naked baby against your bare chest).  Nurse often and don't be shy about asking for help from the hospital staff. Most hospitals have lactations consultants or even breast feeding classes. Best of luck!
Yea, don't worry. When a baby is first born milk came in 2 days or 3 days later.
When you deliver you must eat healthy food. Best of luck!