hey! :)
Well just a quick question,  I recently gained alot of weight as pregnancy u no u do anyhow. I'm currently 146lbs and wanna lose at least 20-30lbs,  I'm breastfeeding my 3month old! And I do exercise sometimes! Whats a safe way to lose weight quick?:)
They usually say it takes 9 months to gain so plan on it taking that long to lose. You don't want to do anything drastic. Keep breastfeeding, watch your calorie intake but don't starve yourself, and get active.
I joined myfitnesspal.com to track my calories. I am exclusively breastfeeding and pumping when Im at work. Im currently eating 1390 calories a day PLUS 300 for breastfeeding and I do zumba 3 times a week. Myfitnesspal calculates everything for you. After I had my baby I lost 25lbs from breastfeeding by the time I went to my 6 week check up, BUT I haven't lost anything since then & my baby is 3 1/2 months now! ): recently ive given up rice and I only drink water and for breakfast I have a smoothie, 1 banana, strawberries (or any fruit you'd like), 1/2 cup of yogurt and 1/2 cup of either OJ, almond milk or a low sugar juice and ice ((you can cut out the yogurt if you choose)). It keeps me full until lunch time. Ive recently lost 2lbs, in a week. But I have a lot more to lose lol, its a step in the right direction though! Good luck (:
walking is the absolute best thing you can do for your body. its easy to do, free and safe for people of almost all fitness levels and health. Plus you can take your baby! also i know they offer mom & baby work out classes (basically you use your child as weight resistence) depending on where you live. Its a little cold for me most days but once it gets a little warmer i plan to take my son for a walk everyday. Good luck! Im back down to my pre pregnancy weight now its just distributed a little different.