in laws
What i s wrong with breastfeeding exclusively for 6 months??? They say I need to mix formula with my milk b/c feeding her 10 to 12 times a day is too much and she's not getting full enough.  I have no problem with my daughter n don't mind feeding her that much.  
Don't supplement. If baby is gaining weight on breastmilk alone and you want to keep bfing then don't listen to them. There's nothing wrong with exclusively bfing and its designed specifically for your baby.
Breastmilk metabolizes quicker than formula so you do feed them more often than a formula fed baby. It's totally normal!
I agree, I plan to go at least 6 months, hoping to 1 year, it's way way better for them. Don't let them pressure you into stopping, if your baby is gaining weight good then she's getting plenty. I got a paper from my LC saying around 6+ months people will probably start giving you grief about STILL bf'ing, but try to find the right support system, your baby deserves the best of the best and that's what you're doing! We're all here to support you, even if family doesn't. I know the feeling, whenever Chloe is being fussy about latching or going through a growth spurt DH is always trying to push formula on me but I won't do it.
Thanks.  I'm gonna have a discussion with my bf. I hope he's on my side b/c I'm sticking to BF for 6 months
Geez, I cannot believe people sometimes.  Breast milk is specifically designed for your baby.  We are mammals :)  While I am NOT judging anyone that formula feeds, BM is much better for your baby than formula.  Don't let them pressure you.  YOU are the mom and YOU make the decisions about your baby!
Stand your ground you are mom and you know what's best. Formula can lead to all sorts of issues. Breastmilk will keep your baby healthy and happy plus it leads to higher IQ and less illness. Keep up the good work!!