should i supplement?
I have a three week old girl and she hasn't had any problems gaining weight. It seems like my breastmilk is not satisfying her though. I have read everything about what you can do to make your breastmilk more satisfying and filling but I am lucky if she lasts a half hour without being hungry again. I don't just feed her every time she cries either. I try everything else but it almost always ends up being that she is hungry again. I feed her on both sides until she ***** me dry and it just doesn't satisfy her. Should I supplement maybe once a day or something? Any advice?
Her sucking supposedly make you produce enough milk...  is her weight on target according to the growth charts the pediatrician has?  Also, are you making sure she su cks long enough on each side to get the "hind milk"?  Has it been the case all three weeks that you think she is not satisfied, or did it just begin?  (I'm thinking growth spurt if so.)

You might try posting this question over on the breastfeeding forum (if you haven't), where Andi is such an expert.  There is also La Leche League, they have people in practically every town.  And if your hospital hooked you up with a lactation specialist when you were there, you might give her a call.  
thanks. I guess I will just wait a bit longer and see i start producing more. I also read feeding her on the same side a few times in a row will help her get more hind milk. then switch to the other side for a few feedings...then to the other side again for a few...