Breastfeeding Community
stretchmarks on breasts

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast feeding, breast and nipple care, feeding techniques, inadequate milk supply, nutrition, proper baby positioning, and work and travel issues.

stretchmarks on breasts

I didn't get any stretchmarks during pregnancy anywhere. I am breastfeeding and just noticed a whole lot of stretchmarks all over my boobs. I wonder if its because I haven't been lotioning them. Is anyone having this issue and is there a safe lotion to use that's safe for baby.
Me! They are skin colored, not bright red but definitely there, more on the tops of my breasts than anything. You could probably just lotion the breast and not the nipple and not have an issue, anything tiny that may get to baby that way shouldn't make a difference.
How disappointing! I thought I was in the clear. Oh well at least no one will see my funbags except for my hubby. Lol
yup that's how i see it too haha!