648?1273687834
Breasts User Group
Breast Pain
About This Group:

Although much attention is given to a woman's uterus, and to breast cancer; little if any emphasis is placed on Breast Health in general. It is estimated that nine out of ten women have benign (non-cancerous) breast conditions. This section addresses common non-cancerous breast issues, such as breast pain, fibrocystic breasts, nipple discharge, and a variety of other benign conditions. Other breast health issues such as breast duct imaging, lymph nodes, etc. are also discussed. In addition we will discuss the effects of alcohol, diet, hysterectomy, and hormonal changes on a woman's breasts.

Founded by sheba_7 on May 12, 2010
34 members
Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Breast Pain

I am 20 years old and for the past few weeks I have had a dull pain in my left breast. I don't usually feel the pain until I move my breast or lie on my front/left side. I also get a pain in my back directly opposite but I often get back pain anyway.
I have have had a loss of appetite for the past week and have been suffering diarrhoea for the past 2 days. I am unsure if these symptoms are related to the breast pain because I have recently experienced a breakup so I am stressed already.
I am worried about this, especially since my mother had breast cancer in her late 30's.
Is there any advice for me?
Recent Activity
Blank
mahaliag joined this group
Welcome them!
Apr 05
1107684_tn?1330814732
Blank
moonpiebaby Good Lord enough with the S... Comment
Feb 13
Blank
shelly009 joined this group