648?1273687834
Breasts User Group
Lactating for 4 years and breast pain
About This Group:

Although much attention is given to a woman's uterus, and to breast cancer; little if any emphasis is placed on Breast Health in general. It is estimated that nine out of ten women have benign (non-cancerous) breast conditions. This section addresses common non-cancerous breast issues, such as breast pain, fibrocystic breasts, nipple discharge, and a variety of other benign conditions. Other breast health issues such as breast duct imaging, lymph nodes, etc. are also discussed. In addition we will discuss the effects of alcohol, diet, hysterectomy, and hormonal changes on a woman's breasts.

Founded by sheba_7 on May 12, 2010
36 members

Lactating for 4 years and breast pain

I am 18 years old and when i was 14 years old i was prescribed an antidepressant that caused my breasts to lactate. I was taken off the medicine and the lactating went down but has not stopped. It changes between a heavy amount of liquid to barely any at all depending on my hormones. I have not been on any other medicines but the problem has not stopped. Also, im not sure if this is related or not but, my breasts sometimes have a very sharp pain on the side closest to the armpit. It hurts when i touch it but the pain is not always there. It is on and off. Please help as i am worried i might have a tumor or cancer. I have not been to see a doctor about this problem yet because i never really thought it was much of a problem until now. Thank you.
savanahhicks joined this group
Welcome them!
Jul 20
AliceCDSubero joined this group
Welcome them!
Jun 24
mahaliag joined this group
Welcome them!
Apr 05