648?1273687834
Breasts User Group
Stinging in right nipple
About This Group:

Although much attention is given to a woman's uterus, and to breast cancer; little if any emphasis is placed on Breast Health in general. It is estimated that nine out of ten women have benign (non-cancerous) breast conditions. This section addresses common non-cancerous breast issues, such as breast pain, fibrocystic breasts, nipple discharge, and a variety of other benign conditions. Other breast health issues such as breast duct imaging, lymph nodes, etc. are also discussed. In addition we will discuss the effects of alcohol, diet, hysterectomy, and hormonal changes on a woman's breasts.

Founded by sheba_7 on May 12, 2010
39 members

Stinging in right nipple

I keep having this painful stinging in my right nipple. It starts from the side of my right breast and makes its way to my nipple. When i try and hold it to stop the pain.. of course my nipple gets hard but it always feels.. sort of wet. I don't understand why this happens. i'm only 16 so my first source was the internet.
moonpiebaby Good Lord enough with the S... Comment
Dec 13
JayneCarol joined this group
Welcome them!
Dec 08
Michele_Speri joined this group
Welcome them!
Nov 26