Burns Expert Forum
A Rash?

This forum is for questions and support regarding burn issues such as: Hand burns, Pediatric Burns, Thermal burns, Electrical burns, Chemical burns, Radiation burns, Rehab/Recovery, Pain control, Psychological / Social Recovery, Scar Management, Smoke inhalation, Disaster Management, Skin and Soft Tissue Infections.

A Rash?

Hi.

A couple of days ago what appeared to be a rash on my thigh appeared.  My husband and I can't figure this out because I haven't eatten any new foods and done anything out of the ordinary.  

It looks like it developed from two insect bites and it iches like crazy.  I felt around my thigh to see if it was swolen and came across what my be a lump around the pelvis area.

Should I be concerned?  I thought maybe I'd go to the doctor in a couple of weeks because sometimes the body just heals itself.

What do you think?

Rogue
Most insect bites are pretty benign, but some spider bites can get nasty.  Those to worry about take on the appearance of a bulls-eye bruise.   If you are having a great deal of itching you might want to try an antihistamine like benadryl.  
Thank you.

It's clearing up!

I do have another concern, I have what feels like a lump under the skin in my pelvis area.  Only on the right side though.  It should up after the rash.