Burns Expert Forum
A Rash?
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions and support regarding burn issues such as: Hand burns, Pediatric Burns, Thermal burns, Electrical burns, Chemical burns, Radiation burns, Rehab/Recovery, Pain control, Psychological / Social Recovery, Scar Management, Smoke inhalation, Disaster Management, Skin and Soft Tissue Infections.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

A Rash?

Hi.

A couple of days ago what appeared to be a rash on my thigh appeared.  My husband and I can't figure this out because I haven't eatten any new foods and done anything out of the ordinary.  

It looks like it developed from two insect bites and it iches like crazy.  I felt around my thigh to see if it was swolen and came across what my be a lump around the pelvis area.

Should I be concerned?  I thought maybe I'd go to the doctor in a couple of weeks because sometimes the body just heals itself.

What do you think?

Rogue