Apple cidar vinegar burn
I have carpal tunnel in both wrists from drumming. I heard a that apple cider vinegar helps aid this. I tries it out, and it helped alleviate a lot of pain. One problem, I used it undiluted. I never felt any adverse affects until now from continuous use. I always applied to hands then applied coconut oil. I've done this for about 2 times a day for around 5 days. I have now no pain whatsoever from carpal tunnel, however I now feel a constant burning fever-like sensation in my hands. There is no visible redness or irritation. However I have very dry skin now. Ive should've looked up the risks before trying this alternative. i wouldve known to at least dilute it in water. bur i failed to follow the proper precautions. Any help? Anything serious? How long would you expect this burning sensation to subside? Did I do some serious chemical damage? There is no visible redness. However there is a constant, hot, burning sensation persisting.
How are you? What other symptoms are present? The main ingredient of apple cider vinegar is acetic acid which may be corrosive to all tissues. Contact with the skin may cause burns which may be delayed in onset. For asymptomatic patients, decontamination is not usually indicated. However, if the burning sensation persists, you may need to have this checked by your doctor for proper evaluation.  Direct clinical examination is important. Take care and do keep us posted.