Burn that hurts worse 7 days later
So last Sunday I spilt boiling soup on my abdomen. I ripped my clothes of turned on cold water and it seemed to help, well I didn't think it was that bad so I popped 2 Advil and went to sleep.... woke up 3 hrs later in the most horrid pain! Looked at my abdomen and it was a several blister that totaled the size of a kitchen tile. It was then that I went to the ER. they told me it was second degree burns to put silver sulfadiazine on it and keep it covered for 2 days then I could go back to work.. I did this and things started to feel better for like 3 days. Then that pain itself got 10x worse! I work in medicine so I asked the DR if the green/yellow crap from the bandage was infection she said no old skin I shouldn't worry. I asked about pain she said since I’m allergic to opiates there was nothing they could give me it would go away. Well 7 days later the pain is so bad I can barely stand to wear clothes, I spent half the morning throwing up but was told by a nurse I work with it's from pain, and the only thing that makes it feel better is pressure... I’m starting to worried idk if I need to see a dr or just chalk it up to healing?
Hi there!

The ‘green/ yellow crap’ could be pus and a sign of infection, though dead/ degraded sin would look similar. It would have been better to get it examined by somebody to be sure. I would suggest getting it examined by a doctor to evaluated the present condition and if you could be given some anesthetics to relieve the pain. Meanwhile you may try some Tylenol/ NSAIDS and see if it helps.
Hope this is helpful.

Take care!
i did see someone it wasn't infected but they made me see wound care told me it was way outside of a lay persons care... lol i only go there because i had 2 docs treating me and they thought maybe it was because i worked in medicine i was soo worried.it's funny when ur sick u always need someone to back ur **** up, and no one does. But once u work in medicine ppl just assume u know everything about everything. i keep telling ppl if its kidney failure of dialysis i got u but anything else i'm slow! just becausde ppl work in the field of medicine doesn't mean the understand everything!