Burns Expert Forum
Burns and Pains

This forum is for questions and support regarding burn issues such as: Hand burns, Pediatric Burns, Thermal burns, Electrical burns, Chemical burns, Radiation burns, Rehab/Recovery, Pain control, Psychological / Social Recovery, Scar Management, Smoke inhalation, Disaster Management, Skin and Soft Tissue Infections.

Burns and Pains
This week I'm goin to the docs but wanna make sure I'm really not so Ill...Since last week wed. I;ve had sum bad pains when I urinated..The day after i realized had blood in my urine..I'm not on my mestrual cycle I only see the blood in my urine..First of all I yet cannot make babies I'm now 22 years old.My mother was the same way when she was younger so I hope in the near future I can have my babies as well but what can my problem that I have right now be? Pains on the side, sometimes panting in the belly, and blood in the urine...Thank u
You might find the information you are seeking in the fertility / infertility forum.