Chemical burn on vagina??
My boyfriend and I had sex last Saturday. He was extremely rough in the forplay when he was pleasuring me (or so he thought he was) and I was not "wet" because it hurt so bad. He was trying to make me wet by sucking and using his fingers. Well the next day I was hurting pretty bad. I figured he had rubbed me raw. It kept getting worse and I thought I was getting a yeast infection, so 5 days later I took an apple cider vinegar bath because do had read it helps. As I was I'm the tub I saw something down there. It was my skin starting to run off. I got out of the tub and dried off. Now I have sores all over my vagina. Yes I have places were the acid in the vinegar irritated me, but I had no bumps before that. I think it could either be from the medicine I have been using with combination of butt sweat (I have a large butt and it's very normal to get irritated chaffing bumps) and chemical burn or I think it could be herpes. Some of the bumps are open from rubbing. I am very scared. This has never happened before.  I will be going to the doctor after the holidays, but I would like to prepare myself for what it might be.
How are you? What other symptoms are present? Aside from the apple cider vinegar, what other medications did you take? Aside from irritation or trauma, this could indeed be caused by an infection. If it persists, it is best that you have this checked by your doctor for proper evaluation. Direct clinical examination by your gynecologist is important. Take care and do keep us posted.
I went to the ER Christmas Day and they gave me pain medicine and some crotizone cream. He told me i was servely inflamed, but did not run an std test. Just cultures. It's getting much better, but still hurts. I am scared its something more than just