Finger Burns
I burned my ring and pinky finger on hot oil. The pain is extremely severe. The entire top of my pinky finger is blistered, and a smaller section on my ring finger. I rinsed with water and applied neosporin and wrapped the pinky finger in gauze and the ring finger with a large band-aid. I took ibuprofen and tylenol over an hour ago but have found no relief. Do I need to seek medical attention or is there something else I can do?
How are you? Were you able to have your fingers checked by a doctor? Superficial burns usually resolve after a few days. Symptomatic relief with over-the-counter medications may help.   However, if it persists, it is important that direct evaluation be done to rule out presence of infection. Take care and hope all is well. Do keep us posted and best regards.
If you are not getting relief from medicine then you must concerned with doctor.