Help please
I have the same problem. I have recently come home and pee'd my pants uncontrollably. Only just today I have noticed that now when I feel like I need to pee I go to the toilet and nothing comes out or only a little bit. I then go back and lie or sit down and it's very uncomfortable and I have a big urge to pee like my bladder is full but I don't know? It does have a burning feeling but I feel I can't do anything.
How are you? Your symptoms such as urinary urgency, burning sensation and difficulty in urination highly suggest a urinary tract infection. For definite diagnosis, it is best that you have a urine test done and see your doctor for proper evaluation. Gynecological and  bladder problems should also be ruled out.  Drinking plenty of fluids may also help. Take care and do keep us posted.