Mouth Burns

I was wondering if there are any good treatments for tongue burns. I burnt my tongue pretty badly
earlier, part of the skin peeled off immediately and I now have blisters emerging on the roof of my mouth, etc.

I have been soaking it in cold ice water. Is there anything else??
How are you? How is your tongue burn?  Heat  or thermal burns are more common than chemical burns in the tongue and  can be managed with cooling that burn down.  Sipping on ice water for 30 minutes or more should be enough to cool the burn. However, if the skin of your tongue peeled off and had blisters, further evaluation may need to be done by a doctor for proper management. Antibiotic treatment may also be indicated.  Take care and do keep us posted.
Im sorry to hear that!! i have burned my tongue but not as bad as you have, but whenever i burn it i drink cold milk and sometimes i put a slice of colod tomato in my tongue that also helps me to relax the burning, but in this case i think you have to go to the DR. because your case of tongue burning seems bad
Hi Dr. Santos,

Thank you for your kind advice, it has healed fine. I ended up just toughing it out. It was uncomfortable for some time after, but after the peeling stopped everything seemed to return to normal.
Hey sorry to hear this. Drink cold water or put some ice cube on your tounge. You will find relief.