Burns Expert Forum
Skin burned with garlic and i peeled it
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions and support regarding burn issues such as: Hand burns, Pediatric Burns, Thermal burns, Electrical burns, Chemical burns, Radiation burns, Rehab/Recovery, Pain control, Psychological / Social Recovery, Scar Management, Smoke inhalation, Disaster Management, Skin and Soft Tissue Infections.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

Skin burned with garlic and i peeled it

hi dr , pls help me i have put garlic on my acne and for 3 days ..it has burned my normal skin surrounding the pimple and i accidently peeled some of it now its like burned skin and red like flesh ...i have put vasline on it ...is it good? and how long does it take to be normal ..its just a very small patch