Burns Expert Forum
Skin burned with garlic and i peeled it

This forum is for questions and support regarding burn issues such as: Hand burns, Pediatric Burns, Thermal burns, Electrical burns, Chemical burns, Radiation burns, Rehab/Recovery, Pain control, Psychological / Social Recovery, Scar Management, Smoke inhalation, Disaster Management, Skin and Soft Tissue Infections.

Skin burned with garlic and i peeled it
hi dr , pls help me i have put garlic on my acne and for 3 days ..it has burned my normal skin surrounding the pimple and i accidently peeled some of it now its like burned skin and red like flesh ...i have put vasline on it ...is it good? and how long does it take to be normal ..its just a very small patch
The vasline is actually a pretty good treatment.  Clean the area a couple of time of day with an antibacterial soap like dial.  It will start to heal in a few days.  
Vaseline sux and should never be put on the skin cant believe a doctor would give such bad advicet try some natural beeswax its all organic and does the same as vaseline
A related discussion, Garlic burns! was started.