Tattoo Removal Burn Please

Two years ago, I had a tattoo removed from my back with laser, but my skin got burned, now it looks ugly and I was thinking of get the are covered with another tattoo, but I'm just concerned about my skin, is this safe ?
thanks all
How are you? If there is no superficial infection and you are not the type who develop keloids,   there is no problem with getting another tattoo. However, I recommend that you also have your skin assessed by a dermatologist for proper evaluation. Direct clinical examination is highly recommended. Take care and best regards.
I don't recommend you to have another tattoo. It is the source of the problem so why would you go back to the source. You just have to seek the help of a dermatologist. It is better that letting yourself have another tattoo and be at a high risk to have communicable diseases.