Burns Community
Tattoo Removal Burn Please

Burns are damage to any body tissue that is caused by chemicals, electricity, flammable liquids, flammable gases, fire, heat, hot liquids, fire, radiation, steam or sunlight. Discuss topics including sunburns, rug burns, varying degrees of burns and how to treat them.

Tattoo Removal Burn Please

Two years ago, I had a tattoo removed from my back with laser, but my skin got burned, now it looks ugly and I was thinking of get the are covered with another tattoo, but I'm just concerned about my skin, is this safe ?
thanks all
Avatar_dr_f_tn
How are you? If there is no superficial infection and you are not the type who develop keloids,   there is no problem with getting another tattoo. However, I recommend that you also have your skin assessed by a dermatologist for proper evaluation. Direct clinical examination is highly recommended. Take care and best regards.
I don't recommend you to have another tattoo. It is the source of the problem so why would you go back to the source. You just have to seek the help of a dermatologist. It is better that letting yourself have another tattoo and be at a high risk to have communicable diseases.