Burns Community
i can‘t stop crying

Burns are damage to any body tissue that is caused by chemicals, electricity, flammable liquids, flammable gases, fire, heat, hot liquids, fire, radiation, steam or sunlight. Discuss topics including sunburns, rug burns, varying degrees of burns and how to treat them.

i can‘t stop crying

the past week , i went to DR to treat the old effects of acne like hyperpigmentation ind small Spot and he prescribed to me medication
untone 4 advanced hyperpigmentation
castalia laboratoires dermatologiques paris
after used this by two days  my face became red in the Cheek when i used the medication
then i went to the dr and he predcribed to me
fucicort ( fucidic acid ph eur 20  mg and betamethasone 1 mg0
mebo (0,25% w/w B-sitosterol)
after used this nedication by 1 week i have now black red Spot plz plz plz plz plz help
Avatar_dr_f_tn
How are you? Fucicort is usually indicated for inflammatory dermatoses where bacterial infection is present or likely to occur. If the black red spots persisted, it is best that you have this checked by your doctor or be referred to a dermatologist for proper evaluation. Direct clinical examination of the skin lesion is highly recommended.