Burns Community
my burn

Burns are damage to any body tissue that is caused by chemicals, electricity, flammable liquids, flammable gases, fire, heat, hot liquids, fire, radiation, steam or sunlight. Discuss topics including sunburns, rug burns, varying degrees of burns and how to treat them.

my burn

i got burn around my ankle.its quite big...its been a few weeks.havent heal yet.but the burn already dried up.i've been using medicine called bioplacenton.basically it contain placenta&jelly...and when it dried out you can peel the medicine off.and yesterday my skin is peeling off.people around me say that if your skin is peeling off means your skin is changing.the thing is...when i peel the medicine off,my outer skin also peel off (-.-' ) and it hurts...should i keep continue using the medicine or stop it?i never got burn before so i dont know what to do.and oh my burn is only stage 1.
I would call your doctor and stop using the medicine for you might be allergic to the medicine or your body doesn't react correctly. Hope your burn heels fast! Good luck