reducing appearance of burn scars
hello, i have burns on my arms that are roughly 6months to a year old and look terrible. they are purple and darker than the rest of my skin and i want to know what i can do to reduce their appearance and to get the scars to appear the color of the rest of my skin ps these were caused by an oven and vitamin e has not helped nor has mederma
hi burt fish. im 26 and when i was 17 i burned my foot in a motorcycle crash from the exaust. 3rd degree skin graft and all. it has looked the same since it healed from the sergery. there is no fixing it with any creams. i dont know the severity of your burn but on mine i might as well forget it looking better. it looks messed up atleast my socks and shoes cover it up. hell burn scars give you something to talk about with people like a war wound. just say you burned it doing something crazy instead of an oven lol. it sounds cooler.
sorry i dont mean to be negative but this is just my expierence.