Burns Expert Forum
throat burns from radiation
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions and support regarding burn issues such as: Hand burns, Pediatric Burns, Thermal burns, Electrical burns, Chemical burns, Radiation burns, Rehab/Recovery, Pain control, Psychological / Social Recovery, Scar Management, Smoke inhalation, Disaster Management, Skin and Soft Tissue Infections.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

throat burns from radiation

What will help the soar throat caused by radiation?
Related Discussions
303398_tn?1193102884
Chloroseptic is a mild start or the pharmacy can make something called "magic mout wash"  and that would help with much of the discomfort.
3 Comments
Blank
Please let me know if you receive any responses.  I am on my brother's laptop in his hospital room right now and he is suffering from the same problem.  Any information on products to cease the throat pain or special diets/foods would be appreciated.  respond to my e-mail, ***@****.

thanks
Blank
My boyfriend has a 10 cm tumor in his neck. He just finished 25 days of intense radiation, his throat has been so sore and raw, it feels like theres a hole inside. Ive been giving him pure aleovera juice and 4 herb tea tea with honey and hes says it helped . Good luck zinette
Blank
A related discussion, radiation burn was started.
Blank
A related discussion, scar tissue from radiaton burns was started.
Blank
Continue discussion Blank
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
Emotional Eaters: How to Silence Yo...
Mar 26 by Roger Gould, M.D.Blank