throat burns from radiation
What will help the soar throat caused by radiation?
Chloroseptic is a mild start or the pharmacy can make something called "magic mout wash"  and that would help with much of the discomfort.
Please let me know if you receive any responses.  I am on my brother's laptop in his hospital room right now and he is suffering from the same problem.  Any information on products to cease the throat pain or special diets/foods would be appreciated.  respond to my e-mail, ***@****.

thanks
My boyfriend has a 10 cm tumor in his neck. He just finished 25 days of intense radiation, his throat has been so sore and raw, it feels like theres a hole inside. Ive been giving him pure aleovera juice and 4 herb tea tea with honey and hes says it helped . Good luck zinette
A related discussion, radiation burn was started.
A related discussion, scar tissue from radiaton burns was started.