Burns Expert Forum
throat burns from radiation
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions and support regarding burn issues such as: Hand burns, Pediatric Burns, Thermal burns, Electrical burns, Chemical burns, Radiation burns, Rehab/Recovery, Pain control, Psychological / Social Recovery, Scar Management, Smoke inhalation, Disaster Management, Skin and Soft Tissue Infections.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

throat burns from radiation

What will help the soar throat caused by radiation?
Related Discussions
303398_tn?1193102884
Chloroseptic is a mild start or the pharmacy can make something called "magic mout wash"  and that would help with much of the discomfort.
3 Comments
Blank
Please let me know if you receive any responses.  I am on my brother's laptop in his hospital room right now and he is suffering from the same problem.  Any information on products to cease the throat pain or special diets/foods would be appreciated.  respond to my e-mail, ***@****.

thanks
Blank
My boyfriend has a 10 cm tumor in his neck. He just finished 25 days of intense radiation, his throat has been so sore and raw, it feels like theres a hole inside. Ive been giving him pure aleovera juice and 4 herb tea tea with honey and hes says it helped . Good luck zinette
Blank
A related discussion, radiation burn was started.
Blank
A related discussion, scar tissue from radiaton burns was started.
Blank
Continue discussion Blank
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
New Cannabis Article from NORTH Mag...
Jul 20 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank