Burns Expert Forum
urgent,please help
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions and support regarding burn issues such as: Hand burns, Pediatric Burns, Thermal burns, Electrical burns, Chemical burns, Radiation burns, Rehab/Recovery, Pain control, Psychological / Social Recovery, Scar Management, Smoke inhalation, Disaster Management, Skin and Soft Tissue Infections.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

urgent,please help

(sorry my english,i'm from Bucharest,Romania)
my child,6 months older,burn to face(3 degree)whit  steam iron.Please,help treat name for best results in scar management.the burn it's new(05.02.2008)
Related Discussions
303398_tn?1193102884
There really is no "magic bullet" lotino to keep scaring down.   Many people use vitamin e oil as detailed by nippee.   Pressure therapy will help but it is not likely you will have that available to you as someone needs to make a cutomized mask for the face called a uvex mask.   Children of this age heal very well, and the burn will change its appearance for 12 to 18 months following the injury.  Therefore, if you are less than satisfied with the result it is likely to improve with some time.  
2 Comments
Blank
well the best things for scars is vitamin e creams it help reduce it alot and if that don't work use mudurma
Blank
A related discussion, Burns was started.
Blank
Continue discussion Blank
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
Emotional Eating Control: How to St...
19 hrs ago by Roger Gould, M.D.Blank