Burns Expert Forum
urgent,please help

This forum is for questions and support regarding burn issues such as: Hand burns, Pediatric Burns, Thermal burns, Electrical burns, Chemical burns, Radiation burns, Rehab/Recovery, Pain control, Psychological / Social Recovery, Scar Management, Smoke inhalation, Disaster Management, Skin and Soft Tissue Infections.

urgent,please help

(sorry my english,i'm from Bucharest,Romania)
my child,6 months older,burn to face(3 degree)whit  steam iron.Please,help treat name for best results in scar management.the burn it's new(05.02.2008)
There really is no "magic bullet" lotino to keep scaring down.   Many people use vitamin e oil as detailed by nippee.   Pressure therapy will help but it is not likely you will have that available to you as someone needs to make a cutomized mask for the face called a uvex mask.   Children of this age heal very well, and the burn will change its appearance for 12 to 18 months following the injury.  Therefore, if you are less than satisfied with the result it is likely to improve with some time.  
well the best things for scars is vitamin e creams it help reduce it alot and if that don't work use mudurma
A related discussion, Burns was started.