271?1253649404
By the Blood of Jesus User Group
favorite christian artist
About This Group:

Place for Christian members to come and discuss what's on thier mind, if they have any needs to be discussed. Anything they want to talk about concerning the Bible. or this world today

Founded by jollyman069 on September 22, 2009
140 members

favorite christian artist

Seems like we have a very good group of brothers and sisters here from all different backrounds. This is just a curious question, I would like to know maybe 3 of your favorite Christian music bands or singers. If you happen to want to put more then 3 please feel free, I know I am. I feel it is good that we share these things, I know it will enlighten me and maybe turn me on to a new artist or group, that I really didin't hear of or ever listen too. So please let see this list ...God Bless...brian
Tags: favorite, Christian, Music, artist
1. Thrid Day....
2. Mercy me
3. Casting Crowns
4.Kari Jobe.... This young lady has a voice that is from the angels
5. Andre Crouch
6. Hillsong
bebe & cece winans
2.kirk franklin
3.mary mary
I dont know if they are a Christian group or not but i listen to this quite often as it speaks to me......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mMVxzEueJ6A
bebe & cece winans i have watched them on TBN many times and they are wonderful...thanks didnt think of them
Casting Crowns  
MercyMe
Third Day
Chris Tomlin
Jeremy Camp
Steven Curtis Chapman
Point Of Grace
Michael W. Smith
Newsboys
Toby Mac
Michael Tate who used to sing with DC talk and now is the lead singer for Newsboys
Steven Curtis Chapman
Kirk Franklin
Plumb
Anointed
Delirious
Third Day
1.Rhonda Gunn
2.Delirious 5 (Cutting Edge cd) with Did you feel the mountains tremble? Especially:  I could sing of Your love forever
3.Joy Williams

I would like to include most of the above already mentioned. Plumbs, In my Arms is so beautiful.
The list is so long of so many wonderful artists!!!

:-)
this is a hard one for me....

i love daryl coley, love him!
and Richard Smallwood! love his song "Total Praise" especially
Yolanda Adams - love her too.
Tye Tribbett  

I like Kurt Franklin, very talented, but he shouldn't sing - but extremely talented though
Marvin Sapp - really really good
Smokey Norful- really good too

I like a lot of choirs too - Mississippi Choir to name one

I have more but I'll stop here.
LOL...I think we all have heart's full of songs sung that touched us in one way or another :-))))))

Amen......God Bless...brian
It's hard for me to pick a favorite, because it changes depending on my mood. At one time on my blog I had a list of songs I felt were helpful. Chances are, a lot of those you-tube videos have been taken down by now.

Casting Crowns and Third Day are high on my list. I also like Church of Rhythm. One of their songs really helped me at times when I was really depressed and was not sure if I wanted to continue living. That song was Life is worth Fighting for.

There are a few others I really like. Usually I go by song more than artist. That said. Air1 is a really good Christian station. It's got a lot of Christian rock, which I like. There's also klove, but it seems to have more traditional Christian songs.

Another band you may want to try checking out is Skillet. I bought their Comatose Album and they were all great songs.
My all time favorite was Dottie Rambo, The Rose.
Casting crowns and Andrae Crouch are good too.  I also like most contemporary christian as well as praise and That Good Ole Gospel Music, as well!  I just love it all!
I really do not know any artists, but, my favorite Christian music is the easy listening type, I like to listen to instrumental Christian music and read my bible or meditate on the Lord, it is very relaxing and uplifting.
I do love the song "I can only imagine" it always makes me cry, it is awesome.
Mercy Me
Casting Crowns

I have a cd that is my friends that I listen to in my car... It is a Praise Cd Im not sure of the name of it but I LOVE IT....
Grazn da streetz:
Boldsojah4christ I heard he's a pretty good gospel rapper! Lol
Hiya everybody!!

Most of my favorite artists aren't very well known :S But I'm sure you'll find them on youtube.

Zie'l
Commissioned - You stayed with me Lord
Richard Smallwood - You did it all for me
NEVILLE PETER - Personal and Just like an angel
Whitley Phipps
Kirk Franklin

I don't know if Coko is strickly a gospel singer but I like Endow me.
1. Matthew West
2. Chris Tomlin
3. Sanctus Real
4. Jeremy Camp
5. Toby Mac-dur! ;)
6. Hillsong
7. Britt Nicole
8. Barlow Girl
9. Superchic[k]-sort of
10. Misty Edwards
KeeLolo commented on photo
54 mins ago
KeeLolo commented on photo
55 mins ago
jimi1822 commented on photo