760?1284565444
CLOMID CLUB User Group
Clomid in hand....
About This Group:

A group for all the ladies who have been on clomid or are about to start.We can share information about the drug and help and support each other along the way.

Founded by bevfly on September 15, 2010
274 members

Clomid in hand....

I just got my first round of clomid- its ready to go!  I've been told to start on cd3 and take for 5 days. 50mg tabs. I am also to continue on with 1 baby asprin, 2 folic acids, and 1 prenatal vitamin. I exercise and have been cleared to continue until sign of missed period-then only walking as exercise is permitted.
I will go on progesterone and possibly heparin aswell when i become pregnant. Doctor has good hopes that i will get pregnant within 2 cycles if not the first one. I just had a laparoscopy/hysteroscopy and have a good start with a clean uterus- ready for implantation! :)  No more endometriosis, removed scar tissue, tubes are clear, and she did a wash treatment to clear out anything else in there.

Question is: how many of you are users of clomid cd3 and anyone here have 1st round success with healthy pregancy? Any post clomid-now pregnant medications to follow the clomid treatment, if so what did you take? Anyone have post hysteroscopy/laparoscopy success getting pregnant after surgery w/ wo clomid?
Please respond....thanks :)
I just started my first round of clomid on 3/16/12 and started it on day 3-7 50 mg.  But I was wondering why are you taking the baby asprin, I'm not taking any extra vitamins or anything and was wondering if i should be to help.
check my vlog out on youtube to explain what and why im taking what i do. ****.com/user/gamerwife09

I was told by my doctor to take baby asprin due to my blood test results showing a high level of ANA (anti-nuclear antibodies) that means i have a bad immune system. There for my body will attack itself thinking im sick. So what i've gathered is it will thin my blood out so that is less likely to happen. Also from previous m/c they are trying to rule out a blood clot issue that caused a blockage in the tiny blood vessles connecting me to my babies. So thats why Im on bbasprin. I know its not for everyone though so check with your doctor if its ok for you. I had my hysteroscopy/laparoscopy and had GI bleeding and had to stop the asprin until I got better. But the doc put me back on it and things are going well.

Im on round2 of clomid now. DH got sick and we were unsuccessful at BDing on round1 of clomid. Things went well with BDing this round so now were waiting to see the results. Im 5dpo and feeling some crazy stuff going on but cant figure out if its lingering clomid effects or Im preg. But after trying 3 years I just dont know anymore.....lol

SSBD to you. Check out my vlogs I have some good info in there about TTC on clomid. TTYS
I started checking my cervical mucus yesterday (day 9) we also baby danced! Today we took a OPK test and it came back neg. I have very little hope because when we have been trying for about 8 months now and all the OPK tests i have ever taken and all of them have been neg, I have low progesterone which causes me to not ovulate so it really makes things difficult. I started having really bad cramps yesterday. So i really hope that everything works out for the both of us lol!!!

Should i be taking a prenatal or a folic acid?
Ive taken 1 prenatal and additional folic acud while ttc. I also recommend vitC which helps with ovulation from what ive researched and B6 with helps with ewcm and your luteal phase. Thats what im on, ask your doc if you have one or research before taking anything. Are you on and fertility meds? If not health stores sell things to help ovulation along. Vitex is a good one, red radpberry leaf, also at *********.com they sell "fertilty" formulated vitamins/pills you should check there too. Natural help with ewcm would be grapefruit juice to thin out the cm, baby carrots or carrot juice that has alkaline to reduce hostile cm, and guaifensein (childrens mucus relief) help creat ewcm. If you check out my youtube vlogs i go over these. Youtube.com/user/gamerwife09
I hope that helps. Ttys :)
I am on my first round of clomid!
How did you fare on your first round? side effects at all? I took mine at night so it wasnt to bad.
My follow up was the 29th and doc said to skip clomid for April and then go up to 100mg in May. I also got some anxiety meds because I'm trying so hard to conceive that its driving me bonkers when others get preg around me without trying and just not getting the results I was expecting has made things tough. Im not completely cookoo but it'll be nice to be able to breath right again soon. :)
SSBD hope your cycle goes well
It looks like it's been a couple of months since the last posting. Any success for anyone using Clomid?
I Just completed round 4. Hoping and wishing....
im also round four.... with my 3 yr old son i fell pregnant round four of clomid, so lets hope history repeats and we both conceive this go!!!!
Lynniepooh Cd6. Feels weird that I did... Comment
1 hr ago
KeeLolo today was a fair day, glad ... Comment
KeeLolo commented on renae176's status