760?1284565444
CLOMID CLUB User Group
Does taking clomid on CD 3-7 and CD 5-9 make any difference?
About This Group:

A group for all the ladies who have been on clomid or are about to start.We can share information about the drug and help and support each other along the way.

Founded by bevfly on September 15, 2010
274 members

ok...my question is ....does taking clomid on CD 3-7 and CD 5-9 make any difference? this is my second round on clomid and it does matter this time around bcoz my DH would not be around the time i ovulate ,usually CD20. so this time it is earlier the better, more chances if i ovulate earlier. pls advice me as to does it make a diff or not?
Hi hun no it doesnt matter but you should only take the clomid the days your doctor told you to.It depends on your cycle length the days you take it.Ovulation is a big factor also because it lengthens the luteal phase so for women with a luteal phase defect it can make a big difference.I have taken it days 2-6 the past 3 cycles and i have a 28 day cycle and ovulate around day 14 and on the clomid it made no difference as my ovulation time stayed the same.My first 2 cycles my fiance was away with work but this past cycle he was here so im hoping for a good result.If not i am giving up TTC as the clomid has made me ill every month and i could not take any more of the side effects.If i was you just take the clomid the days your doc told you to.If your DH is away i would not even take clomid that cycle and start next cycle he is home.Hope i was helpful XX
thanks for the reply. i have a b/w and u/s on CD3 and my RE wants me to have clomid CD 5-9. i did the same last cycle also. my DH would be away on week days beginning nov, but he would be back again friday evening. so i still have chances of covering the time i ovulate. but i will be bumped if i ovulate on wednesday or thursday, confusing right.

why dont you try switching clomid to femera , i have heard it works for some without much illness. i have had terrible mood swings with clomid. i was feeling extremely miserable and depressed around the days i was taking clomid. except that everything was fine. i have pcos and not ovulating on my own, but i am hopeful bcoz my progesterone was over 20 on CD21, so clomid did make me ovulate.

which cycle day are you, on the tww? all the very best!!!
Hi hun im on 12dpo so in hoping for good news soon,but im feeling like AF is gonna come so im hoping too much.Clomid made me so ill and i felt so bad i cant bear to take anymore.Im not taking anymore drugs i need my body to be normal again lol.My progesterone was 98 on monday cd21 so thats good at least i ovulated.Thanks hun Bev SSBD xx
KeeLolo commented on KeeLolo's status
KeeLolo commented on shantelxx's status
Lynniepooh commented on Lynniepooh's status