First Round
Hello Everyone!

My name is Nicole and this will be the first month I will be taking clomid. I start it this Monday (day 5) until Friday (day 9). I am very nervous about starting the clomid and hope that it is successful. I take progesterone every month for 14 days which keeps my periods regular, however after my husband and I tried conceiving with no luck my doctor did some lab work on me and found out that I was not ovulating. If anyone has any advice about taking the clomid or words of wisdom it would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you
Hello Nicole,

I'm also on my first round of clomid however took a test yesterday and it came up negative.

After some research I found that in many cases you don't get pregnant on the first round, usually by the second or third. Also the side effects is similar to pregnancy which makes u feel u are pregnant. Its has you on a kind of excitement and nervous because its like ur just waiting for that positive test. I can tell u tho is to keep calm and I wish u all the best in ur first round. If it doesn't work keep on trying..... and stay positive...

I took it a bit different from u however my first day of my last period was on 20/04/2013. Started taking the tablet on the third day of my period. Started having sex on the 12th day for every other day. I think my periods is late but I've had irregular cycles in the past and I don't feel pregnant.

wishing u all the best.. msg me and let me know how it goes.
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
KeeLolo commented on photo
Aug 29
KeeLolo commented on photo
Aug 29
KeeLolo commented on photo
Aug 29