Aa
A
A
Close
First Round
Hello Everyone!

My name is Nicole and this will be the first month I will be taking clomid. I start it this Monday (day 5) until Friday (day 9). I am very nervous about starting the clomid and hope that it is successful. I take progesterone every month for 14 days which keeps my periods regular, however after my husband and I tried conceiving with no luck my doctor did some lab work on me and found out that I was not ovulating. If anyone has any advice about taking the clomid or words of wisdom it would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you
Discussion is closed
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
Hello Nicole,

I'm also on my first round of clomid however took a test yesterday and it came up negative.

After some research I found that in many cases you don't get pregnant on the first round, usually by the second or third. Also the side effects is similar to pregnancy which makes u feel u are pregnant. Its has you on a kind of excitement and nervous because its like ur just waiting for that positive test. I can tell u tho is to keep calm and I wish u all the best in ur first round. If it doesn't work keep on trying..... and stay positive...

I took it a bit different from u however my first day of my last period was on 20/04/2013. Started taking the tablet on the third day of my period. Started having sex on the 12th day for every other day. I think my periods is late but I've had irregular cycles in the past and I don't feel pregnant.

wishing u all the best.. msg me and let me know how it goes.
Discussion is closed
Cancel
Comment
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
A
A
Recent Activity
4769306 tn?1451008167
Blank
KeeLolo commented on photo
Aug 29
4769306 tn?1451008167
Blank
KeeLolo commented on photo
Aug 29
4769306 tn?1451008167