760?1284565444
CLOMID CLUB User Group
Follie Production Difference: Clomid 50 vs 100
About This Group:

A group for all the ladies who have been on clomid or are about to start.We can share information about the drug and help and support each other along the way.

Founded by bevfly on September 15, 2010
274 members

Is there anyone out there who has taken clomid 50 on the first cycle then was switched to 100 and could tell me their follie production difference? I took clomid 50 two years ago and produced one good egg and one small egg (as in egg two had no chance!).  Now I'm taking clomid 100 and would love to know what to expect!

SSBD to all!!!
Tags: clomid
im not sure how many eggs i had but i took 50 and got pregnant the first time, you have to make sure ur doing things right, please dont take that wrong everyone is asking me how i did it, im not sure what you are doing as far as tracking ovulation and having sex but we had sex every other day for a week n half since the day my period ended, also on my actual ovulation day we had sex the night before and the night of, u can ovulate late which is y its best to keep having sex those few extra days, if u need to talk message me
Every women is different either they are on clomid 50 or 100. its only use to induce ovulation. how many eggs your ovaries produce it depends. the only time you are put on higher dose of clomid is when you are unable to produce eggs on 50mg. however as you said you did on 50mg there's a good chance you might produce extra eggs on 100mg. only transvaginal scan can show your progress. i would recommend you should ask your doctor why did he put you on clomid 100mg straight away. because it be possible that you did not produce an egg during 50mg. and most off all they put you on 75mg first taking you to 100mg :). i use to produce one or small eggs on 50mg. if you have no other conditions such as HSG(blocked ovaries) PCOS etc there's a good chance you will get pregnant straight away. and other process is same as pricefamily91611 said regarding sex. you have to do it every other day through out ur month so you dont actually miss any day.

hope it helps :)
well, i'm so close and dying to test right this very second! we all know what that's like!! I'm going to hold out for tomorrow morning - which is the day before af is due... please God, let this be it!! I'm running out of time here....  Price, how are you feeling???
zara2010 I felt some BH last night..... Comment
Dkalcey, and KeeLolo commented on KeeLolo's status
Des_a_rae commented on mhv's status