Just started clomid 5/7/12
I started my first round of clomid today. The doctor said since I had not had any periods for a while, that I could start taking the clomid right away. So this is day 1. Is it safe to have sex while taking the pills?? And has anyone experienced pregnancy success with starting to take the pills with no period on the first cycle???
Hi, I did conceive and had the same problem.I had a misscarriage at two months and it was sad.I think you should get all your levels checked first and have a cycle even if you need Provera first.
I also started clomid this cycle. We'll see how it goes. I have regular cycles but have low progesterone levels so my OB prescribed clomid. I'm hoping it does this trick this month. Good luck and Baby Dust!
Hi,  I had 1 round of clomid in March that was hardly monitored by my OB and got a BFN :(.  I am now seeing a fertility specialist and getting monitored very closely. I started my 2nd round of clomid on 5-9 so we are really close cycle wise. All my levels this time were way better so the clomid is definitly doing something. I just had a scan and had 1 follicle measuring 20mm so they gave me a trigger shot .... Now I just wait. Keeping fingers crossed. Let me know how it goes and good luck !
hey,
My age is 25yrs.In 2011 i got married.I dont get periods regularly .I came to know i have PCOS last yr and recently got thyroid.My doctor suggested to take clomid. So, I Just completed my first round of clomid(50mg)..Though its only been 1yr i got married ,really eagerly waiting to get pregnant...Fingers crossed should see what happens this month..My docotor said that i need to take HSG test after second round of clomid if i dont get pregnant.Why is HSG test taken?Anyone with same scenario?
hi im currently round three of clomid 50mg cd 5 to 9 but ive fallen pregnant 3 times with clomid before, once first cycle, one second and once fourth my kids are 12, 5 and 3 hopefully it will work for me again.... goodluck to u all.... :)
I had to take provera 4 months ago because I hadn't had a period in months. I have been regular ever since. 30 day cycle. I will be starting my fourth round of Clomid tomorrow 100 mg CD 5-9. I keep thinking I have too short of a LP to get pregnant.10 days every month. I'm wondering if a short LP is normal if on Clomid?  
I did my first round of Clomid 50MG last month and today is supposed to start my period. I'm so confused b/c I'm having ALL period symptoms-even very light spotting (just once) week before last...which now that I think of it was pretty early for my pre-period spotting. Anyway today though, I feel tired all of a sudden-about 2 hrs ago but just about anything that's happened I'm really thinking its my nerves bc of these other pre-period symptoms. I guess I'll give it until Sunday for my cycle to start...

This waiting is taxing on the mind that's for sure. And I haven't shared my concerns with my husband so not to stress him out.

Good luck to all...
You're hope for us all Sam75 :) Thanks for sharing :)
Started my second round of clomid on the 11th. My doctor did a procedure where the shot dye into my uterus and too x rays to make sure I didn't have any blockage..after that procedure, I had some bleeding that lasted till the 18.. Which was my last day of clomid!! This cycle was a 100mg of clomid... So now I have to just wait and see... I been doing the journaling for this cycle. I have a doctors appointment for July 9th... So we shall see!! Not gonna stress myself this cycle about it... But hopefully this works!!
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
KeeLolo commented on KTowne's status
KeeLolo commented on KTowne's status
KeeLolo commented on Shannon79's status