760?1284565444
CLOMID CLUB User Group
Newbie-1st cycle clomid CD32 no AF-other symptoms!!! ADVICE
About This Group:

A group for all the ladies who have been on clomid or are about to start.We can share information about the drug and help and support each other along the way.

Founded by bevfly on September 15, 2010
274 members
Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Newbie-1st cycle clomid CD32 no AF-other symptoms!!! ADVICE

Im a newbie on here and a newbie to clomid...need some info,advice ANYTHING!   I will give you a run down of what has happen w/ symptoms and then any input would be great!   I miscarriaged Jan 2012 so thats the start
3/15-cramps,bloating,tender breast
3/16-spotting light started 6 pm only noticed when wiped-cramps,tender breast,bloating
3/17-CD1- HEAVY flow (not sure if anyone else would start this as CD1 but I did since I didnt show any spotting until late previous night),CRAMPS,tender breast,bloating
3/18-CD2- HEAVY flow,cramps,bloated
Clomid 3/19-3/23
3/19-3/21-CD3-5-  medium flow
3/22-CD6- light flow....no flow in PM, turned red/pink by 7ish...
3/25-CD9-   :)   (Im sure u know what the happy face means)....CM dry
3/26-CD10- OPK TEST POS   :) ...cloudy CM
3/27-CD11-  :)...wet CM
3/28-31-CD12-15-cramps here and there or O pains
3/30- CD14- OPK ( yes took another one,its hard not to,well it was + so took another it was very confused)  :)  wet CM
3/31-C15-had light pink spot when wipe only 1 time
4/2-CD17- BW (I went to soon...go figure),little cramps PM or O pains
4/3-CD18- stong cramps pm or O pains, took OPK +,  :)
CD19-20- CRAMPS/or maybe O PAINS,SADNESS,MOODY,BACKACHE
CD20-   :)
CD22 - took another OPK (why not kept getting +-+-+-+) yep got a + and a -
CD23-mild cramps PM or O pains, nausea OPK -
       *now the fun begins*
CD24-crying,moody,pm little cramps or O pains & lower back pains,tired
CD25-28-  acne,lower back pain,irritabile,moody,crying,O pains or cramps,tired alot more and way way earlier then normal
CD27 & 28-back,&cramp/O pains were on and off and mild
CD28- nausea
CD29-    :)    nausea,mild cramp/O pain on  off,TIRED,not much energy
CD30-   :)     actually had a period like cramp for about 5 minutes...... I got very nausea after sex in evening....
CD31-   HPT BFN....not much energy in AM, nausea from about noon until 7pm, cramps in pm, also noticed little EWCM, or its wet, it stretches  sorry TMI

CD21-30 my CM has been white and creamy
since CD18 bowl movements maybe 2-3 week

b4 I lost my baby my period came ever 23-28 days, I was always little off,but never missed one.  a yr ago I was told I had endometriosis due to having a period about 20 days a month,Dr put me on a pill to "restart" my period and pray it helped make me NORMAL,and it helped 80% so I was happy, I also have a didelphic uterus which mine is just a uterus that has a wall in the middle. I know I  can carry kids i have a WONDERFUL 16 yr old son (great age,they know everything and we know nothing....), I just can not delv. natural, I have to have C-section.

So yes we are ttc,and I am sooooo not use to being "normal" 28-32 cycle days, so I do believe I am late....also one thing that I have ALWAYS had and even had last month was sore,tender breast. When I found out I was PG b4 I lost it the symptoms I had was sore breast BUT I was also 5 weeks along when I took the test, and I didnt think I missed a period for the simple fact I had implantion bleeding (which I knew nothing about until after I found out I was) I had the implantion bleeding around the time I figured or thought i should start.  I was moody like I am now, not sure about being tired cause that was holiday time...who isnt tired.  
I just dont undertand why I kept getting +-+- - - ++ + - - - - OPK
I really didnt think I had any side effects while taking the clomid unless CD17 until now is side effects.
So any input would be great!
Wonder if I am doing the HPT to soon? if I dont start by Thursday I am going to go to the Dr but until then anything to ease my mind! Oh and YES I did FMU when I did HPT!
I hope all this makes sense and I didnt loose you!