760?1284565444
CLOMID CLUB User Group
Pain and hot flashing
About This Group:

A group for all the ladies who have been on clomid or are about to start.We can share information about the drug and help and support each other along the way.

Founded by bevfly on September 15, 2010
274 members

Pain and hot flashing

I finished my last pill on my last round of clomid day5-9 and I'm sitting at inlaws and all of a sudden my back/side (right side) starts paining really bad. It's like I've been sitting too long. And then my lower stomach starts hurting badly. So now both are hurting-like period pain. I'm on day 16 of my monthly. Anyone know what could be wrong? You know, other than being annoyed and ready to leave inlaws ;) I'm sitting here trying to play it off but I feel better when I'm walking around :(
Oh the hot flashing came and went during the height of the pain so I think that was just my body reacting to the pain.
i finished my last pills last night 3-7, I too have that pain. It'll feel like a really bad cramp....and I'll get hot flashes...and a really bad pain in my back, like it'll just throb.
I think there is so much going on with our bodies, the pills are changing so much that there really is no telling what the pain means..
KeeLolo Only 7 days until CHRISTmas... Comment
15 mins ago
KeeLolo commented on ribaby15's status
30 mins ago
Mrs_teddy_bear commented on Mrs_teddy_bear's status