Pain and hot flashing
I finished my last pill on my last round of clomid day5-9 and I'm sitting at inlaws and all of a sudden my back/side (right side) starts paining really bad. It's like I've been sitting too long. And then my lower stomach starts hurting badly. So now both are hurting-like period pain. I'm on day 16 of my monthly. Anyone know what could be wrong? You know, other than being annoyed and ready to leave inlaws ;) I'm sitting here trying to play it off but I feel better when I'm walking around :(
Oh the hot flashing came and went during the height of the pain so I think that was just my body reacting to the pain.
i finished my last pills last night 3-7, I too have that pain. It'll feel like a really bad cramp....and I'll get hot flashes...and a really bad pain in my back, like it'll just throb.
I think there is so much going on with our bodies, the pills are changing so much that there really is no telling what the pain means..
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
KeeLolo commented on photo
Aug 22
KeeLolo uploaded new photos
Aug 22
KeeLolo commented on KeeLolo's status
Aug 19