760?1284565444
CLOMID CLUB User Group
clomid
About This Group:

A group for all the ladies who have been on clomid or are about to start.We can share information about the drug and help and support each other along the way.

Founded by bevfly on September 15, 2010
274 members

clomid

Im on day 3 of clomid and having some hot flahes is this a sign it's working??? im just a lil impatience about it all so ready for my BFP!!!! Ive been trying for a long time had a m/c at the age 18 and havee't had any kids at all and it can get a lil depression seeing eveyone else around you pregnant  so please forgive me if I sound selfish but Im ready for my bundle of joy and praying God blessed me with it....
Tags: clomid
I don't think that's a sign of clomid working. That is just one of the many side effects of clomid. You should have your progesterone levels checked to see if you ovulated and if clomid is working for you or you can get an ultrasound to have the follicles checked. I just get the progesterone levels checked for right now to see if clomid is working for me. Trust me when I say I understand your frustration. I've been TTC for almost a year and a half and it's so depressing when everyone around you is pregnant. This past week when I got my cycle, a friend texted me and all it said was "it's a boy". I cried myself to sleep that night! I try to be positive and patient, but I'd be lying if I said it wasn't tough.

Good luck!
I know right but I itch to so I need to call the doc tomorrow and see what he says and see what zi need to do about it all cause I can't take all this itch and stuff hot flashes I can deal with but itching that's a no no..
I haven't experienced the itching at all with clomid. Itching is a normal side effect of an allergic reaction so I would definitely contact your doctor and see what he thinks. Also read the prescription info and see if itching is a side effect. Good luck!
veronica0808 commented on photo
MyMelBgirl commented on photo
Des_a_rae commented on Shannon79's status