copd
What really gets to me is the lack of energy. I used to be so active and now I have to rest between activities. I have to do everything in stages. I am on oxygen during the night with my cpap. I am doing better with the meds, but my breathing is hard at times. I don't know how I am supposed to feel physically which is also a concern. I feel so much different now than I did before I got sick.  Can anyone give me some wisdom? Thank you.
I'm in the exact same boat! Were you able to get disability? I've applied and pray I get approved fast!
I have the same problem.  I'm still working but sometimes I'm so tired I can't do anything at work and my upper back hurts.  I have my grandchildren help out a lot at home which, I appreciate.  I stay at home mostly .  Grocery shopping has gotten to be a chore.  I take spiriva, albuterol, and ipratroplum bromide and albuterol sulfate combination but my chest is still tight with chest pain.  Is there anything else I can do or will it contine to get worse?
hi. I am about  the same. Every time I get sick, It takes me longer to spring back. My family helps me out a lot too. I feel so blessed to have them. I have noticed I have more anxiety since I developed this. Do you have that problem? I know I am doing better since I went through physical rehab. I am now in the maintence program. It keeps me active and it really helps to meet others who are going through the same  thing. I go twice a week and I am excited to see everyone. You might check to see if something like that is available in your area. They also have a better breathers club that takes in about 4 times a year. We get information about many subjects. It is really cool. Take  care and God Bless.
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
Brightsdisease2012 commented on Not So Good
Nov 07
Bjenmen commented on HIVES
10/14
down
09/14 by laddie104